Friday, December 16, 2011

With motherhood comes....

Worrying!  So, I just went out and bought yet ANOTHER pregnancy test!  (actually I bought 2 more)  Now that we have finally conceived, I am consumed by the fear that I'll miscarry.  After 12 months of trying and 11 months of disappointment, I want nothing more than this pregnancy to result in a healthy baby.  Matt doesn't want to tell anyone that we're pregnant because of the 20% risk of miscarriage.  I'm taking my prenatal vitamins and eating all of the right foods and staying away from the wrong things, but the risk still remains.  No use in worrying about what you can't control, right?  I'm doing my best to give it up to God!  I still am going to test again.  And, again.  :)  Whatever puts our minds at ease.  A $4 test is well worth the peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment